What is Kidz Kamp?
Kidz Kamp is a day camp for completed 1st – 3rd graders. This group will have opening + closing ceremonies, swim + playground time, and lunch + lessons…all with fellow church babes around our local area. For more information, go to Kidz Kamp.
Where is this Kamp located?
Reunion Ranch located at 850 County Road 255, Georgetown, 78633. For more details on location go to www. Reunionranch1.com.
When? Tuesday, July 9th – Saturday, July 13th from 9:30AM – 2:30PM.
Cost? $75 per student. Make payment arrangements with Nina at email@example.com.
How to register?
This years theme is…Courageous.
What should my child bring each day?
- Labeled water bottle. We will have water stations available to fill our bottles.
- Lunch with child’s name on it. We will have a cooler for our group’s lunches. Lunches should be ready to eat – no access to warm anything up. Drink with lunch [no soda pop please].
- There is a sugary drink fountain available. It is soda pop and PowerAde. Please communicate with your child if it is NOT ok for them to have sugary drinks.
- Sunscreen before the day begins. Sunscreen will be with the leaders for extra coverage.
- Swim wear under clothes for pool time [modest swim suit for girls]. This applies to leaders as well.
- Shoes that are easy to put on and take off. NO SOCKS.
- NO towel and change of clothes! The schedule doesn’t allow for time to change and we will be plenty dry before we even head to closing ceremonies.
What should my child NOT bring?
- Toys, games, electronics, etc. We will have plenty to do during our time at Kamp – no need to bring additional things to do.
- No backpacks. We will have a wagon to house our water bottles and first aid kit.
- Germs. If your child is sick, please be sure to let one of the leaders know asap.
Saturday is FAMILY DAY!
This is a special day where families can participate in Kamp activities. It is $10 per person [4 yrs. and up]. Sign up when you register!