We love kids!We can't imagine anything more important that ensuring that your children are safe, happy, and growing at HighPoint Fellowship. It takes a lot to put together an exciting and enriching children's ministry. You could say it takes all of us.
Faith AdventurerFind out more about our Faith Adventurer program - it's one of the ways we partner with parents to help kids grow spiritually. Link: Faith Adventurer
Our Purpose in Kids Ministry
- More than childcare, more than changing behavior, and more than even passing along knowledge.
- We want our ministry to be a life-changing encounter with our living Savior, Jesus.
- Only God can change a person's heart, and he has chosen to work through the church and the home to reach His kids.
Activities for ChildrenWant to find out about activities and events for kids? We highlight some of our summer camps, after school care, and preschool. Click Here
Our Approach to Sunday MorningsOur Kids Zone Sunday morning ministry works to help kids "Love the Lord Jesus with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength."
- Kids Zone is a learning place (mind)
- Kids Zone is a loving place (heart)
- Kids Zone is a safe place (strength)
- Kids Zone is a fun place (soul)
Latest Kids Highlights
Summer Intern for Kids Ministry – Mallory Cormack
We are pleased to announce that Mallory Cormack will be serving as an intern for our children’s ministry this summer at HighPoint! She will be helping with our camps, helping to prepare for our summer Bible classes, and helping to plan and lead other events we will do this summer. She will start in the later part of May.
Mallory grew up at HighPoint and is currently a Freshman at Baylor University. Her parents are Bill and Julie Cormack. She has worked in our kids ministry for many years, this will be her eighth year serving! Many of us already know what a great heart she has for kids.
On Easter Weekend, we had a super fun event for kids, the “Easter Eggstravaganza.” We had inflatables, carnival games, face painting, and several easter egg hunts for kids of all ages. Here’s some of the video highlights:For more posts from our Children's ministry, click here.