What is this trip?
Highland Lakes Preteen Camp is a 4 day, 3-night event for students who have completed the 3rd – 5th grades. Students will experience Christ centered activities, Bible teaching, and worship. Activities offered may include wet and wild recreation, swimming pool, archery, bb guns, a BMX track, crafts, and banana boat rides when the lake is available. HLCCC strives to provide our campers an opportunity to encounter God’s love in a real and tangible way through daily devotionals, thought provoking Bible studies and dynamic worship services.
Where is this Camp located?
We will spend our Preteen Camp days at Highland Lakes Camp [5902 Pace Bend Rd N, Spicewood, TX 78669]. For more details regarding camp, go to www. hlccc.org
- Monday, July 29th – Thursday, August 1st.
- We will meet at the church Monday, 7/29 at 1:30PM and leave no later than 2PM.
- We will return to Highpoint on Thursday, by noon [we will keep you updated].
Cost? $245 per student. A $50 deposit is due at the time of registration. Make payment arrangements with Nina at email@example.com.
How to register? Online registration through Highland Lakes. Availability is limited, please contact Nina for the link and registration code.
What should my child NOT bring?
- Toys, games, electronics, etc. We will have plenty to do during our time at Preteen Camp – no need to bring additional things to do.
- Germs or anything considered communicable. If your child is sick, please be sure to let Nina know asap.
- The theme is “Light” focusing on John 8:12. When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
- Store – students can bring money to buy a treat from concessions or the store. $10 max please.